Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, April 19, 2021

lockdown day 399

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get dressed. Got Gabriel's lunch bag and back pack ready. Gave him a donut for breakfast and got him dressed. We took him to preschool for drop off. I have to put gas in the truck a little later before getting Gabriel. Came home and made coffee, gave Javi breakfast and checked in to work. Got ready and headed out to put gas in the truck before getting Gabriel.

(Morning: Coffee, water, donut)

Afternoon:

Picked him up and came home. Had lunch and now just checking some emails and documents for training. Put up the hitting net up for Gabriel so he could hit off the tee for a bit. Javi used it after. Later today is Javi's practice. Got the recycling ready and took it out, have to take the trash out later today.

Headed out to Javi's practice and the coach was not there again, so we had the Super coach who wants to head coach today. They asked me to help out a bit, which I really didn't want to today, but since I didn't want the kids getting yelled at, I stepped in. Had to diffuse and tell him to back off a bit. Anyway, practice was good and we came home. 

(Afternoon: Root beer, water, chicken tacos, rice and beans)


Nighttime: Got home, sent Javi to shower, I walked over to Wendy's but their lobby is closed, drive thru only, so I crossed the street and got some jack in the box for dinner and came home. About to shower and watch tv. Arnel called me with Allix, Kingston is still a bit under the weather. After the call I came to the room to rest up ans finish RAW. Off to bed after.

(Nighttime: beer, water, sourdough jack, 6 tacos)

No comments:

Post a Comment