Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

lockdown day 387

 Morning:

Woke up and gave Gabriel a pediasure. I went to get dressed and after I got Gabriel ready for school. We went to drop him off and came home. I made coffee and checked in to work. Attended the forum meeting and now waiting for questions. I have a training later today at 2 PM. I warmed up some food for Javi to have lunch and sent some food for Gabriel. I am not going down this week to see my Mom due to the training.

(Morning: Coffee, Water, Cookies)


Afternoon:

Logged back in after lunch. Still have not eaten an actual lunch. Had some snacks and water. Waiting on my shoes to be delivered as well as another package that is coming for my Mother in Law. I started watching the Giants Vs Padres game and now going to start the training. It went well, some good discussion and not real questions. Debating what I am going to do after work, I want to go for a walk, but not sure how far. But it also depends on when the deliveries will get here.

(Afternoon: Water, Cheese its)

Nighttime:

After work I decided to take a walk around the neighborhood, which turned into a almost 1.5 mile walk. Ended up at Target and got milk, went to pick up food and came home. When I got here I was very tired, I haven't done a walk like that in a long time. But I have to prepare for Disney World. I had dinner and watched night 1 of NXT Takeover. My wife and kids got back home. They had dinner, I bathed Gabriel and I showered after. Put them to sleep and watched some tv. About to go to sleep as well.

(Nighttime: BBQ mix plate, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment