Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, April 30, 2021

lockdown day 410

 Morning:

Woke up and got dressed. Packed up Gabriel his lunch and bag. Got him dressed and took him to school. The drive on the way back was smooth, got home and made coffee, checked in and attended a meeting for my next assignment. Answered some questions and reviewed some of the materials that they created for the EW's and Supes. I have a unit meeting later today and a follow up training assignment meeting. 

(Morning: Coffee, chocolate, water)

Afternoon:

Went to pick up Gabriel and came back home. Had lunch and attended my unit meeting. It ran a bit long today. On my break I helped Javi do some soft toss hitting and finished off work. Now going to log off. We headed to costco to get gas and some items. After we passed by picking up some sushi. The place took a really long time. 

(Afternoon: burrito,  water)

Nighttime:

We got home, I went to use the bathroom and when I came out Gabriel was acting crazy again. My wife had an attitude about it so instead of me having dinner I just went with the boys to watch tv in the room. It really does such when people are mad at other people and take it out on you. Not my fault she doesn't set hard boundaries with this crazy kid. Anyway, here relaxing. Had dinner and drinks and now playing Madden.  Going to bed after.

(Nighttime: sushi, Jack and coke, water)


No comments:

Post a Comment