Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

lockdown day 386

 Morning:

Woke up and got dressed. Gathered Gabriel's things for school and got him ready to go. I did not participate in the drop off today as I had an early meeting. I attended the meeting and presented a modified version of the ppt to the supervisors that we are presenting to the EW's. Now relaxing and waiting for questions. Just had a quick question asked about the training and it was pretty easy. It was about scheduling. 

(Morning: Coffee, water, ritz crackers)


Afternoon:

Drove quickly to Target to get a few things, after I picked up Gabriel and now we are going to have lunch before I log back on to work. I was able to mow the grass in the back and made me an Iced Coffee. I still have a bit of a headache, need this Tylenol to work. Pretty soon I will be logging off and watching a bit of the WWE HOF ceremony before we leave to Gabriel's tee ball meeting. Made some popcorn and now just waiting to go.

(Afternoon: Water, Bisteak encebollado, Chocolate, iced coffee, popcorn)

Nighttime:

We went to the park to attend the meeting for Gabriel. It got rescheduled for Friday. After we drove over and picked up McDonald's before coming home. Gabriel fell asleep in the car and I brought him in to sleep on the couch. We had dinner and now finishing up the WWE Hall Of Fame. After the show I watched Young Rock and did some resistance band training. Now off to sleep.

(Nighttime: big Mac, cheese burger, chicken sandwich, chicken nuggets, soda, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment