Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, April 18, 2021

lockdown day 398

Morning:
Woke up and went to watch tv. Put some clothes to wash, folded others and showered. Recorded a training video and we went to the park for Gabriel's practice. 
(Morning: water) 

Afternoon:
The practice was good, it took a bit for Gabriel to get into it, but he liked it. We need to toss him grounders in the backyard and practice throwing. We got home and ordered Texas Roadhouse. We went to pick it up and came home to eat. My Mom and Sister hung out a bit before leaving to go home. I folded clothes and took a quick nap. I have a headache now.
(Afternoon: bread, pulled pork sandwich, water, cheese fries)

Nighttime:
Had a beer and watched a documentary on Netflix. After I watched a WWE treasures show. Tomorrow I'll try to watch the Stone Cold Steve Austin documentary. About to go to bed. 
(Nighttime: beer, chocolate, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment