Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, April 24, 2021

lockdown day 404

Morning:
Woke up and went to change. Made Javi some pancakes for breakfast. A little later my wife and Gabriel woke up and came out. Today is opening day for my boys. I went early to meet the team at the park and get ready for first pitch. There was a delay due to the umpire not being there. The game went pretty badly for the Giants. Javi didn't start but came in to play LF and got 1 AB. He made contact but in the moment forgot to run and he was out at first. They lost 14-0. Next game is Tuesday. Gabriel's teeball game was fun, he was running all over the place. After we came home, changed them and my sister took them over to her place for a sleep over. 
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
We ate at Black Angus and now we are home. I did some laundry and fell asleep for a bit. My wife came out and  she wanted to go to a mall, so we drove over and did some shopping.
(Afternoon: root beer, new York steak sandwich,  dessert, water, wedge salad, artichoke dip)

Nighttime:
We shared a Strawberry Banana smoothie and on the way back we stopped to try a new Sushi spot near our house. It was good, after we came home and I called the boys again and finished up laundry. Now watching tv before bed.
(Nighttime: sushi, teriyaki chicken,  beer, water, smoothie)

No comments:

Post a Comment