Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

lockdown day 358

 Morning: 

Woke up and got dressed. Came out and made nuggets for Gabriel's lunch. Gave him breakfast and dressed him. We took him to preschool. The drop off was good, came back home to have coffee and check in to work. Been answering questions and doing research. No training today. It's my Father In Laws and Goddaughter Allix birthday today.

(Morning: Coffee, water, empanadas, pop tart, cup cakes)

Afternoon:

Went to Target real quick before getting Gabriel. Came home and had lunch. Took a quick trip to the post office and started working again. On a quick break I played catch with Javi. Now running out the clock until I get off of work.

(Afternoon: snapple, chicken tacos, water, cookies)

Nighttime:

We went out to pick up some Mexican food. Came back home had dinner, I fell asleep for a bit. Changed Gabriel and I went to shower. Let the boys hang out for a bit before sending them to bed. We finished up the True Crime show on HBOMAX and now off to bed. My shoulder is hurting me a lot. Hopefully the pain goes away. Training tomorrow. 

(Nighttime: super nachos, water, horchata)

No comments:

Post a Comment