Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, March 14, 2021

lockdown day 363

Morning:
Woke up to make breakfast for the boys. I may have drank a bit too much last night. Anyway, my hip is hurting like crazy. Had breakfast,  washed dishes, had the boys change and I showered and got ready for the day.
(Morning: coffee, water, bacon, egg and cheese sandwich)

Afternoon:
My Mom and sister came over and we went to have lunch at the Texas Road House. Had a good lunch and now we are home. Took a nap while watching the Grammy's. Bathed Gabriel and helped Javi shower. We are about to watch the Croods: a new age.
(Afternoon: pulled pork sandwich, loaded mashed potatoes, water)

Nighttime:
The movie was good. I had left over ribs and also did laundry. Put the boys to bed and I watched the walking dead and folded clothes. About to go to sleep.
(Nighttime: water, ribs, milkshake)

No comments:

Post a Comment