Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

lockdown day 372

Morning:
Woke up and went to change. After I came out and started making lunch for Gabriel. Got him ready and we went to drop him off at preschool. The drop off was good, we returned home and I checked in to work. We had a training in the morning and after I answered some questions from the EW'S. 
(Morning: coffee, water, reeses sticks)

Afternoon:
Went to Target real quick to get some items. Picked up Gabriel and came home to have lunch. Washed dishes after and now resting up before I log in and go to a meeting. Attended the meeting and gave my input. Tomorrow I will try to clean up some items for the training. After work we went to the park and to Lucky's
(Afternoon: chicken, rice, chips, water)

Nighttime:
Got home and picked up some sticks outside that we will use for the fire pit, hopefully Friday or Saturday night will be just right for a nice little fire. Cut Javi's hair. He wanted a Mohawk so I gave him one, it's a snake Mohawk. Made dinner for everyone and now I am going to shower. Finished up and started laundry. Washed dishes and put the boys to bed. Going to bed as well.
(Nighttime: Margaritas, sandwich, chicken strips, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment