Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, March 7, 2021

lovkdown day 355

Morning:
Woke up, my stomach is not doing well this morning. Probably all the cheese last night. Anyway, made the boys pancakes. About to shower soon. On a side note I'm reading about the surprise big name AEW will be bringing in tomorrow. Looks like the wrestling world thinks CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle or Christian. If it's Punk or Brock that would be huge. I don't think Angle should wrestle again but he can still go, I hope it's  not Christian. I would like to see him back and go against Big E for the IC strap. But one thing for sure. Even if the person they are brining on doesn't live up to the hype, AEW fans will never admit it. Blind loyalty helpes no one. Anyway, we move on...
Got ready and we headed out to sign up the boys for baseball and tee ball. After we got Starbucks and drove to Arnel's. 

(Morning:Coffee, caramel frappuccino)

Afternoon:
Got to Arnel's amd we had a good time. Caught up with a few people and had fun. After we went to Nation's to pick up a pie and food for Javi and my wife. Drove to my sister's and now hanging out for a bit before going home.
(Afternoon: pork chow mein, fried rice, cake, chocolate creme pie, water, coke)

Nighttime:
Drove home and put the chairs away that I left drying. Started doing laundry and we watched Coming 2 America. Put the boys to bed and played a game of Madden. Brought out bacon to defrost it for breakfast tomorrow. Going to get some sleep.
(Nighttime: beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment