Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, March 8, 2021

lockdown day 357

Morning:
Woke up and went to change. Gave Gabriel some cereal and changed him. We went to drop him off at preschool, there was traffic due to construction. I got home and moved my lap top to the Boys room and did my trainings. Now waiting to get Gabriel. 
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Put the meatloaf in the oven and went to get Gabriel. Came back home and had lunch. Sent Arnel and Priscilla a gift for Kingston. Now going to check back in to work. Took a quick break and played catch with Javi, had him off a tee. Maybe tomorrow we go to a park so he can hit. After work I went to lay down a bit. 
(Afternoon: meatloaf, rice, water, Mango ice cream)

Nighttime:
Played Mario 3D World with the boys. They ate, I took out the trash and I ate dinner, which I fully admit I shouldn't have eaten. Bathed Gabriel and changed him. Now going to shower. Watched some tv and now going to bed.
(Nighttime: water, beer, popcorn shrimp,  empanada, fries, trail mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment