Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

lockdown day 373

 Morning:

Woke up this morning and went to change. It's a bit cold this morning, but not too bad. Got dressed and cleaned up a bit, I gave Gabriel half a donut for breakfast. Got him ready for school and we went to drop him off. After the drop off we came home and I made coffee and had a danish. Logged in to work and attended the forum meeting. I did some research on on placing people on hold and made a quick document and sent it in for review. Going to start getting ready to go get Gabriel and go down to my sisters.

(Morning: Coffee, water, cream cheese strawberry danish, chocolate)

Afternoon:

Drove over to get Gabriel and passed by getting some food at Burger King. The drive was good, got to my sister's in time to get on my webinar. Listened to that and now I have a headache. Waiting for feedback on the document that I sent over. Running out the clock now.

(Afternoon: 2 Chicken Sandwiches, gummy bears, water, iced coffee, coke)

Nighttime:

Drove home and put things away. Had dinner and washed dishes. Changed Gabriel and went to shower. Cleaned the bed and did some stretching after I put the boys to sleep. Now laying down and resting, watching a little TV before bed.

(Nighttime: beer, water, baho, chicken, white rice, chips)

No comments:

Post a Comment