Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, March 12, 2021

lockdown day 361

 Morning:

Woke up, got dressed, got Gabriel's lunch ready. Dressed him after he has his pediasure and we took him to preschool. It was a good drop off. After we came home, I made coffee and got ready to do a training, the last one this week. On my break I moved the cars and went real quick to Starbucks. Cleaned up a bit and chilled, got ready to go get Gabriel.

(Morning: Coffee, Caramel Machiatto, water)


Afternoon: 

Picked up Gabriel and came back home. I have a meeting soon. My wife came home with her friend. We had lunch and now I am in my unit meeting. Hopefully the rest of the work day will be quick. They went out to the park and came back. I was still working. Now I am off and went to talk to my mom for a bit. 

(Afternoon: Clam Chowder, Toast, Fillet-o-Fish, water)

Nighttime:

Had dinner and went to change the boys before showering. About to watch the last episode of a show with Javi. Finished that and put the boys to bed, we watched a movie and now off to sleep.

(Nighttime: beer, Philly roll, danish, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment