Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, March 18, 2021

lockdown day 367

 Morning:

Woke up and got dressed. Gave Gabriel his donut and when he was done I changed him and we took him to school. Put some items to wash and made my coffee. Checked in to work and now waiting for questions. I cleaned up the table and continued working. Javi was in class and did well. About to go get ready to pick up Gabriel.

(Morning: Coffee, Water, Cheese it's)

Afternoon: 

Drove over to pick up Gabriel and came home. Had sliders, my wife made a mess, a mess that could have been avoided if she would have listened to me, but as it goes in life, no one listens to me. Now I have to wait a bit to clean it up. Finished up some work and helped out one of my peers with some information. Finished up work and ordered dinner. Watched The Dark Side of the Ring while we waited.

(Afternoon: Sliders, water, monster)

Nighttime:

The food got here, I served me and the boys. My wife was going to eat later. After dinner Javi helped sweep up the living room and dining room area, I washed the dishes,  cleaned the counters and the stove that was full of grease from earlier. Talked to my mom a bit and now going to shower. After started watching the Justicd League the Snyder Cut. Stopped it close to the halfway point. Now going to bed.

(Nighttime: beer, water, fried rice, beef chow fung, orange chicken,)


No comments:

Post a Comment