Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, March 4, 2021

lcokdown day 352

 Morning: 

Woke up and got dressed. Came out and got Gabriel's bag ready for school. Dressed him and me and Javi took him to preschool. The drop off was quick and I got home to give Javi breakfast and had some coffee while I waited for the forum meeting. The meeting went off without a hitch. Had a pop tart and got ready to go get Gabriel. Had a quick bite to eat before heading out.

(Morning: Coffee, Water, Pop Tart)

Afternoon: 

Had Shrimp Fettucine Alfredo and headed out to get Gabriel and drove to my sister's house to work and hang out. Got here and set up my work station and these kids have been a pain in the rear. Checked in with some people and helped out a few. Running out the clock. Tired. Finished work and hung out a bit. Picked up some items from my wife's friend and drove home.

(Afternoon: Shrimp Fettucine Alfredo, Iced Coffee, water, corn nuts, Monster)

Nighttime:

The drive was good, we stopped at Target and came home. Unloaded the car and hooked up my laptop to get it ready for tomorrow. Showered and changed Gabriel. Had left overs and now watching tv. Going to bed now.

(Nighttime: shrimp fettuccine Alfredo,  water)

No comments:

Post a Comment