Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

lockdown day 364

 Morning:

Woke up this morning and went to get dressed. Made Gabriel some nuggets for lunch. Had to wake the boys up since they overslept. Got them ready and took Gabriel to school. When we got back I made coffee and checked in to work. Javi checked in to school, my wife took her friend to the airport and went to the office. I finished my training and now making sure Javi finishes his school work. Going to pick up Gabriel around 12:10.

(Morning: Coffee, Water, Almond/Cheese Danish)

Afternoon:

We picked him up.and came back home. Made them corn dogs and they watched the Croods movie again. I worked again and had some food. My wife came home and began to work. Finished out the day and went to Target to grab some items.

(Afternoon: white rice, carne molida,  water, corn nuts)

Nighttime:

Got back home. Took out out the trash. Washed dishes and made dinner. Bratwurst and a beer. Played catch with Javi and after I took a shower. Waiting to put the boys to bed. Put them to bed and watched RAW. Went to bed after.

(Nighttime: beer, Bratwurst, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment