Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Lockdown day 366

 Morning: 

Woke up and went to change. After I got ready I put on a sweater and warmed up some food for Gabriel's lunch. Got him dressed and ready for us to take him to preschool. It's cold outside, the drive was good and quick. We came home and I made coffee, gave Javi some breakfast and I checked in to work and talked to a few people. About to get in to the weekly forum meeting. Today is St. Patrick's day! Since we are leaving to go visit my Mom and Sister today I am making lunch early.

(Morning: Coffee x2, water)


Afternoon:

Had a turkey sandwich and some chicken strips. Off to get Gabriel, drop off the jumper and go to my sister's place. Picked him up and drove down to the city. I had to change course as Danny was no longer at work so I took the jumper to his Mom's house. Dropped it off and drove to Daly City and now here working and going to run out the clock. Finishing up work and waiting for the Cornes beef and cabbage to be ready. It's almost 5, need time to hurry up so I get log off of work.

(Afternoon: Iced Coffee, Turkey sandwich, Chicken strips)

Nighttime: 

Got off of work and we had dinner. Some corned beef, cabbage, potatoes and carrots. It was delicious. After chilled for a bit and headed home. The drive was good, Gabriel fell asleep in the car and when we got home I had Javi shower, I cleaned up a bit and I am about to go shower as well. Cleaned the bed and watched some tv. My wife bathed Gabriel and I watched NXT. Put the boys to bed and now off to sleep.

(Nighttime: corned beef, cabbage, potatoes,  carrots, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment