Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, March 26, 2021

lockdown day 374

Morning:
Woke up and went to get changed. Made Gabriel some nuggets for lunch. Had him eat breakfast and after I got him dressed. Now taking him to preschool. Got home and made coffee and checked in to work. Had some conversations this morning with a few different people. Had a quick meeting with a unit mate regarding the documents of the upcoming training. We reviewed what was there and talked about what we thought we should do. Now waiting to go get Gabriel.
(Morning: Water, Coffee, Danish)

Afternoon:
Went to get Gabriel and came back home. Had lunch and chilled outside for a bit. About to check back in to work soon. Washed the truck Gabriel and my wife cleaned out the inside of the truck. Collected some more sticks and now running out the clock. After work we went to the park and practiced hitting. Javi did really good today. Might bring him out again tomorrow. After I dropped off Gabriel and my wife at home and I went to Costco with Javi.
(Afternoon: Carne molida, white rice, root beer, water)

Nighttime:
It was a good Costco trip. I like spending time doing things with Javi like this. We walked around and he helped me pick out some items. I got him a vanilla ice cream and we talked about his school and his new one coming up. We also talked about his try out. I told him again, as long as he tries his best and has fun, that is all I care about. We got home and put things away, had dinner and I showered. Put the boys to bed and washed some clothes. Watched some tv and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: pizza, beer, water)


No comments:

Post a Comment