Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, March 6, 2021

lockdown day 354

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get dressed for work. Got Gabriel's lunch bag ready and changed him. He had cereal and we went off to drop him off at preschool. Came back home, had some coffee and checked in to work. Talked to a few people, answered a few emails and organized some cardboard boxes I needed to break down. Had a pop tart and some water. Now waiting for questions. Pretty chill morning, my wife went out to get some items for the soup she is making later. Debating if I go to BevMo to pick up some items. 

(Morning: Water, Coffee, pop tarts)

Afternoon:

Picked up Gabriel and came home. Waiting for my unit meeting to start before having lunch. The meeting went well, now I am going to eat some cheese soup. Had that and ran out to pick up the order at BevMo, going to check back in to work in a few minutes. After work we went to check out a park that opened up near by. After we came home.

(Afternoon: Cheese soup, toast, ritz crackers, water)

Nighttime :

Got home, made me a Margarita, ordered some pizza and had dinner. About to shower and watch WandaVision. I also bathed Gabriel. Finished up WandaVision and sent the boys to bed. Played Madden and it started pouring outside. About to go to bed.

(Nighttime: Margaritas, water, pizza, crazy bread)

No comments:

Post a Comment