Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, March 22, 2021

lovkdown day 371

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Wasn't feeling too good so I called out. I was tired and needed a break from work. Got Gabriel ready and we took him to preschool,  the drop off was good. After I passed by dropping off my wife and Javi at the house while I went to fill up the truck. Got back home, had coffee and laid out watching Law and Order SVU. 
Javi was in class and I got ready to go pick up Gabriel. 
(Morning: coffee, water, Reese's peanut butter cup)

Afternoon:
Got Gabriel and drove to Papa Panchos to pick up lunch. Came back and had a burrito. Rested a bit and around 4 we went to the park to have Javi do some batting practice and field work. After the park we came home and I took out the trash.
(Afternoon: burrito,  water, horchata)

Nighttime:
Bathed Gabriel,  after we watched AFV and I sent Javi to shower while I cut my hair and shaved. After I took a shower and got the boys ready for bed. I ate the left overs from earlier which right now seem like a super bad idea.  Watching RAW.
(Nighttime: left over burrito, root beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment