Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, March 13, 2021

lockdown day 362

Morning:
Woke up and rolled out of bed. Had breakfast and watched a movie on Netflix called Yea Day. Changed Gabriel and I went to shower.
(Morning: coffee, cheese Danish, almond danish, water)

Afternoon :
My wife and her friend went out to Cardenas to grab some food to make. The brought me back some Carnitas and I had that. After we went out to the park to have the boys play, ride bikes and practice baseball with Javi. After we came home, I washed the dishes and talked to my mom.
(Afternoon: carnitas tacos, water, coke, ice cream)

Nighttime:
My wife and friend came home, they had food. I have drinks and we played Uno and poker, eventually 21. Had a blast.
(Nighttime: jack and coke)

No comments:

Post a Comment