Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, March 11, 2021

lockdown day 359

Morning:
Woke up and went to change. It's cold out today. Changed Gabriel and got him ready for school. The drop off was good, there is still construction around our area so we left a few minutes earlier. Got back home and made coffee, checked in and conducted the first training. After I jumped into the forum meeting. Answered a few questions and now waiting for time to go get Gabriel and finish the day off at my sister's. 
(Morning: coffee, water, pop tart)

Afternoon:
Picked up Gabriel and drove down to my sister's. It was raining hard on the bridge but we made it safe. Logged into work and now reviewing some items. Been over here listening to the kids play and run around while I am working. So tired, so sleepy, need some coffee or something.
No coffee for me, just water. Finished up work and my wife came by. We hung out a bit more and we drove home. 
(Afternoon: baho, chorizo con huevo, iced coffee, water)

Nighttime:
The drive was good, light rain at times but manageable. We ordered some Popeye's chicken for dinner and passed by picking it up before coming home. Got home and I connected my laptop for tomorrow and now going to eat, chill.and shower before resting up. Changed Gabriel, I showered, put.the boys to bed, watched NXT amd played Madden. Now off to bed.
(Nighttime: water, chicken, biscuits, cole slaw)

No comments:

Post a Comment