Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Working again

Morning:
Got up, still tired. Put clothes to dry, got my things ready and headed out to work. Traffic was ok, got good parking. Now waiting to start my walk. Today I may go to the post office to get the money order for Javi's school and send it out.
Completely forgot I had a webinar this morning, so the money order will have to wait until tomorrow or Thursday. It was interesting, learned a lot. About to go to lunch and head out to 1440.

Afternoon:
Walked over with Kathleen after her interview. Went to Costco and to 1440. T.f walked to Tim for a bit. Went upstairs and gave Karla the bubble wands. I was reading up on potential forum items. I went to the meeting, not too much info. After I came home to pick up my wife and then to get the kids.

Nighttime:
Ate some Popeye's chicken, washed a lot of dishes and my wife put the kids to bed. Going to watch Smackdown Live and get some sleep, the next 2 weeks will be tiring for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment