Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Middle of the week

Morning:
Oh lord, slept ok, but need more sleep. I was really close to calling out sick, but if I did I won't be able to sleep. Anyway, got up, got ready and drove to work. There was a bit of traffic so I got out an exit before. Now waiting to start walking. Have the forum today and training practice.
Forum went well, I helped Ricardo with his presentation. After I made a quick guide on how to find soft pause in our systems.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, chilled, walked over to 1440. Went to Costco with Amilcar and hung out before going to practice the presentation. Only Karla and Monika joined. Tomorrow there is another round of practice.  After I got a new assignment and went home. We are meeting at Chevy's for dinner.

Nighttime:
Dinner was good, I had a burger, my wife a fajita salad,  the kids had steak and chicken fingers. After we came back home.  Now putting Gabriel  to bed. Took a bit, but he went to sleep. After hung out a bit and brushed Javi's teeth and put him to bed. Finished watching Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and going to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment