Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Takeover Saturday

Morning:
Went to take the car to get serviced. After I got a ride back and home, we went to get Gabriel a hair cut and go some donuts. I went to pick up the car and went home. Got everyone ready to go.

Afternoon:
Picked up some food at El Zocalo and went to go visit my Dad. Helped him shower, in a bit we are going to Serramonte to check out the card show and visit Arnel and Brian.
Stopped by the card show, met quickly with Arnel, Priscilla and Brian. Walked around a bit and got some diapers at Target.  After put gas in the truck and headed home.

Nighttime:
Watched the last 2 matches of NxT Takeover and made the boys dinner, now trying to put Gabriel to bed.
Gabriel went to sleep pretty quick, came out and told Javi to go to bed. Watching some tv now and when my wife goes to bed I might watch the Chronicle show on Paige. After that it's  bed time, have to go take my Dad to get some blood work.

No comments:

Post a Comment