Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, January 28, 2019

Training preparation week

Morning:
Got up, got dressed, packed my lunch, made my coffee and headed out. The drive was smooth. Parked and waiting for time. Going to try and practice the materials today as much as I can.
So far the morning is going well. Did a run through of the power point,  will do 2 more a little later.

Afternoon:
Had some Baho that Amilcar's Mom sent to me, it was delicious. After finished up watching Sicario Dia de Soledad. Going to do another run through of the power point as it was updated. Waiting for time to go home.
Got some more information on the cash out, I was able to watch Christopher Robin. It was good. I liked it.
Time was up, headed to my car to go home.

Nighttime:
Got home. Went to get the kids. Helped my dad shower and hung out for a bit. Came back home, picked up dinner, saw Arnel's sister and family, came home, ate, now trying to put Gabriel to bed. He went to bed, put Javi to sleep. Watched some Kimmy Schmidt, fell asleep watching RAW and now going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment