Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, January 18, 2019

Finally Friday

Morning:
Got up, put clothes to dry, packed my and coffee and headed to work. There was some traffic, so I had to get off an exit early. Now hanging out until I walk to work. Not too busy of a day, but we have a meeting with management later.
Well, the morning was a bust. They canceled our meeting. I wish I would have known that yesterday so maybe I would have taken the day off. But oh well. Off to Walgreens to get something to snack on for the trip.

Afternoon:
Didn't go to Walgreens,  just ate lunch and headed over to 1440 to meet with Amilcar and Karla. Did some reading on SSI cashout and when it was time to go home, I did. When I got home my wife was ready to go to the airport. I dropped her off and headed to my sister's to get the boys.

Nighttime:
Switched the car seat into alexia's car, had dinner and came home. Got the rest of the things ready, showered and about to head out to my sisters to get this road trip started.
We are on the road to Disneyland. Going to put my eye covers on and listen to a podcast and drift away until I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment