Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Feels like a long week

Morning :
It's just Tuesday and it feels like this week is taking forever! Gabriel slept all night, which was great. I got up to use the bathroom and went back to sleep. When time had come to wake up, I did not want to. But I did, got ready, put clothes to dry, made a bottle and coffee and headed out to work. The drive was wet. It's raining and that makes people drive worse. I had to get off an exit earlier due to traffic, but found good parking and now waiting.
Lunch today with my unit for my supervisors birthday, a webinar and a meeting and the day is done.
Morning went well, reviewed some items and had conversations with folks. Headed out for lunch.

Afternoon:
We ate at Cadillac Bar and Grill, we invited our supervisor to lunch for his birthday. I had a Cubano sandwich and after we headed to 1440 for the webinar and pre forum meeting. Those went well. After I went home to get my wife and go get the kids.

Nighttime:
We went to Target and got some groceries  ran into Arnel and Priscilla. It's always great to see them. After came home to make dinner and fold clothes. Javi showered,  Gabriel has been asleep since we got home. After I showered and now going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment