Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, January 4, 2019

The weekend is here

Morning:
Got up, Javi was already in the living room.  Made him some eggs,  Gabriel had a bottle and some of my blueberries muffin. I took a shower and got them ready to take them to Kaiser.
Gabriel had to get a shot, Javi needed to pick up his glasses prescription. We headed to Darby Dan's for a sandwich and went home.

Afternoon:
My wife came over for lunch. I finished the load of laundry I had started. My mom came over and we headed to my sister's house. Watched Night School, eh,  it was what it was. My wife came over and we went home.

Nighttime:
Ate pizza for dinner. Cleaned up a bit, the boys went to sleep late. Watched the titan games and it was not good. Anyway, watched a bit of tv and now in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment