Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, January 21, 2019

MLK day

Morning:
Moved from the couch to the bed around 5. Got up around 8:45. Had coffee and cookies. Started to clean the bathroom and living room. Hung out for a bit and took a shower and got ready. Going out have lunch.

Afternoon:
Waiting here at Red Robin's for a table. About to have lunch. Horrible experience there. We saw Arnel and Priscilla and said hi. After we went to Tanforan for a bit, more horrible customer service at finish line and Starbucks. Met my wife over at Target and ran into Arnel and Priscilla again. After we came home.

Nighttime:
Got home, rested a bit. Arnel and Priscilla stopped by to hang out a bit and get the last things we were giving them for the baby. After they left my wife made spaghetti and I started washing clothes. Started late because I forgot it was Monday. Got my things ready for tomorrow as I return to work. Watching Raw and the Edge and Christian show before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment