Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Going back home

Morning:
Got up at 3 and started getting ready. Drove for bit, we found out that the I-5 was closed so we had to detour. We made it to the Iron Skillet to eat breakfast.  Then more driving.
We got back to my sister's at 11:45.

Afternoon:
Switched out the car seat and booster seat, left the kids with my sister as they were going to take them to My Busy Town for a bit to meet with my brother and his kids. I went home, put things away and showed. My stomach is still having issues. I watched some football and went to pick up my wife at SFO and meet everyone at My Busy Town.
After we came home to hang out.

Nighttime:
Came to find out that the Saints were jobbed out by the referees. So the Rams won. We watched most of the Patriots game and they won. So it will be Patriots vs Rams in the superbowl.  Going with Tom Brady and the Patriots. A little upset that it wasn't a Brady vs Brees matchup, but oh well.
I fell asleep on the couch, I was tired

No comments:

Post a Comment