Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Easy like Sunday morning

Morning:
Gabriel slept better. But still was acting like a butt. Brought him out and eventually my wife took him back. When they came out, I made breakfast and confirmed that I will be going to Disneyland next Saturday.  Cleaned up and about to shower. Watching some football.

Afternoon:
Went to Stonestown and had lunch at Olive Garden. After we went to the park and played for a while. Came home, I went out to buy some ice cream. I owe Rudy lunch  because the Chargers decided to take a dump on the field. Changed the sheets and chilled.

Nighttime:
Trying to put Gabriel to sleep so I can get my things ready for work. Looks like he may be sick again. So we have to see how tonight goes. He finally fell asleep, I took a shower and we played a game with Javi. After watched tv, made my lunch for tomorrow and about to go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment