Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Day 3

Morning:
Had a night filled with a mini super kick party. Gabriel was kicking away and hit me a few times. Woke up, still tired and wanting to call out sick. But I got out if bed, got ready and now I am here, parked and waiting to go in to work. I have the CF forum meeting and more research today.
They changed to topic on me again, presented the two they gave me and went back to my desk.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, took a little nap to get rid of my headache. Did a few things and got ready to go to the car
At my sister's right now, my wife is at the gym. Going home after dinner, trash night.

Nighttime :
Got home, took the trash out. Found out the the Giants are renaming AT&T Park, Oracle Park. Really not sure how I feel about that. Anyway, my wife put Gabriel to bed, while I washed dishes, showered and drew pictures for Javi. Now hanging out watching tv until bed time

No comments:

Post a Comment