Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, January 7, 2019

First day of work in 2019

Morning:
Got up about 10 minutes before my alarm. Started getting ready, washed a bottle,  made coffee and drove to work. Traffic was smooth and now I am parked and waiting for time to go in. Have to check and catch up with emails and see what I need to get done. Should be fun. Hopefully my wife and kids have a good morning and it goes smoothly for them as they get back to normal schedule.
The morning went well, I had about 26 emails, most were about changing passwords. Got my new calander and rising desk. Now to focus on SSI cashout.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, about to chill out and watch Parks and Rec and then back to work. Might have some green tea later. At 4:10 I started the walk to my car. Drove home, washed dishes, put clothes to wash. Waited for my wife to get home and we went to get the kids.

Nighttime:
Got to my sister's and hung out a bit, went to Target,  came home, made dinner for the kids. Put Gabriel to sleep and showered. My wife put Javi to bed and we watched a bit of tv. About to go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment