Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Hump day

Morning:
Gabriel slept a lot. I got up and got ready, it's double star day so I went to Starbucks to get coffee and a pastry. Got to my parking spot and chilled until I had to go in. I went to the forum meeting, did my part and now i am waiting for the maintenance person to install the arms on my desk for my computer. After I'm going to meet with Tim and Kathleen for lunch.

Afternoon :
Had a fun lunch. After I hung out, went to Costco with Amilcar. Drove home in the rain, went to get the kids.

Nighttime:
Came home, my wife bathed Gabriel and I fed both boys. Drew some pictures for Javi and  ow resting. The storm hit pretty bad. The lights went out 3 times I think. Watched some tv and about to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment