Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, January 25, 2019

Friday!!!

Morning:
Got up, still tired. Gabriel is still acting crazy. Got dressed and made coffee, started driving and now parked and waiting to start walking. May take a nap.
Got to work and checked emails and had a quick chat with my supervisor, listening to podcasts and now just waiting to start walking over to 1440 to meet up with Rudy for lunch.

Afternoon:
Had lunch with Rudy. It was very good. Had a bento box. Came back into work and went to the practice meeting. Been hanging out here, just waiting to go home.
Got home and picked up my wife. Went over to my sister's to see my dad.

Nighttime:
We went to serramonte and had dinner at the food court. After I went to get Aria's and Amilcar's birthday gifts and then to Target. After we went back to my sister's to get the car and change my dad. On the way home crazy mouse over here was crying like a lunatic.
Trying to put him to bed, but he is being difficult.
He fell asleep and I finished watching Sicario.

No comments:

Post a Comment