Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, January 24, 2019

What alarm?

Morning:
Woke up at 6:05, missed both alarms. Went to go get ready quick and make coffee. Ofcourse there would be an issue, ants on the dinning room table. Had to clear that off. Started my drive and traffic was light, got to my usual parking area and found one of the last few spots. Busy day today.
Morning was good, did some research and headed over to 1440.

Afternoon:
Had a sandwich and salad combo. Went to 1440 and ate, we had our meeting and practiced. After talked to Rudy, Mimi and Cynthia and headed home. Picked up my wife and headed out to get the kids.

Nighttime:
Got to my sister's and helped my Dad take a shower and get ready for bed. Had a light dinner and came back home. Putting Gabriel to sleep, soon it will be Javi's turn.
I fell asleep on the couch while waiting for the clothes to finish washing. When I woke up, I went to the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment