Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Let me tell you something Mean Gene

Morning:
Got up around 7ish, my wife was getting ready and took Gabriel out to the living room. I went there around 7:35 and heard that Mean Gene Okerlund passed away. The voice of wrestling, gone. May he rest in peace.
Got the kids ready and played a quick game of Madden and we were off to pick up my mom. Took her to my sisters to pick up her car.

Afternoon:
Went to Safeway to send money to my Dad via Western union. Got some things for lunch, came home. My mom took the kids to my sister's and I stayed home getting the things ready for Arnel to pick up. I waited for my wife to come home

Nighttime:
Got to my sister's house and had dinner. came home and helped Javi take a shower. Now relaxing. Looks like Super Dave Osborne passed away as well. 2019 already taking names. About to watch some parks and rec and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment