Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, January 14, 2019

Case of the Monday's

Morning:
Sleep on top of the covers since Gabriel was on the bed. It was a bit cold. But I slept ok, my back hurts a bit. I'm not sure when I took my CPAP mask off, but I remember putting it back on around 4:11. Got up, got ready, left a bottle for Gabriel and drove to work. Light traffic, found parking. Now waiting.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, chilled. Helped a few people out with cases. The government shut down has effected the food stamps program so we are still getting information about it. After went to my sister's to get the kids.

Nighttime:
Got home, played with the kids. Had dinner. Started laundry and now put Gabriel down to sleep. He went to bed and I took a shower and finished up washing the clothes. Getting things ready for tomorrow.  Brushed Javi's teeth and he went to bed. Printed out another picture for him. Watched Raw and about to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment