Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Thursday

Morning:
Got up, my stomach was hurting, I came back to bed and slept a little longer. St as red to wash clothes, clean and feed the kids. Showered and my mom came over and took the kids to my sister's. I am about to head over there in a bit.

Afternoon:
Went over to Target and Starbucks to get coffee. Got to my sister's house and finished laundry. Around 2:40 I came home to meet Arnel to give him the baby things. We had a good conversation and some good laughs. After we headed to my sister's to get the kids.

Nighttime:
Had dinner, came home and washed dishes,  fed Javi and about to change Gabriel for bed. He didn't go down until close to 9:40. Right now I am watching Parks and Rec and about to change and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment