Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, January 11, 2019

Made it to day 5

Morning:
Gabriel was not feeling well. There were many start and stops to our sleep. But he finally went to sleep. Tired, but got up, got ready and now waiting for time to go to work. Later going to end at 1440.
Morning was fine, read a bit, took off to 1440 to go meet up with Rudy. Gave Rudy the shirt I had for him and we made a bet on the Patriots/Chargers game. I got Chargers winning this one. Lunch is on the line.

Afternoon:
Had lunch with Amilcar at the Thai place,  after went back to work, printed some things out and met with my group. We came up with a game plan for training and hopefully our supervisor will go along with it. After I came home, it was raining a bit, so I rushed to the car. Made it home safe.

Nighttime:
Gabriel is teething and is being moody. So we've been trying to make home comfortable. He finally fell asleep, but that just means he'll be up earlier.
Oh lord, I took a shower and he was up crying. My wife brought him out and around 9 I was able to get him to sleep. Turning in early since he is acting up with this sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment