Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

First of the month

Morning:
Woke up and although I slept more, I still felt tired. But I got up and went to get dressed. My wife got breakfast for the boys, I got their bags ready. Just waiting now for time to go drop them off. Working until 2 and I have a surgery later for the cyst on my eyelid. Dropped the boys off and came home to have coffee. Checked in to work and had a conversation with my supervisor which annoyed me. Anyway, moving on and now just here waiting for questions.
(Morning: water, coffee, protein pack quick bites, chocolate)

Afternoon:
My wife came back and we ate Pot Stickers. Pretty soon logging off of work and heading over to Kaiser for my surgery. Glad this BS work day is almost over. Drove go Kaiser,  went to go check in. They prepared me for the doctor and he removed the cyst on my eyelid. After I picked up the ointment from the pharmacy and my wife picked me up and we came home. I took a nap. When I woke up I helped Gabriel with his homework and we ordered dinner. 
(Afternoon: Water, pot stickers)

Nighttime:
We drove over to pick up te food. Came home to have dinner. We ate, I cleaned up and I helped Javi shower,  my wife bathed Gabriel and I showered after. Put the ointment on my eyelid and now just watching TV. Going to bed now, my eyelid is feeling OK, so I should be able to log in to work and deal with BS tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: water, coke, Chinese food)

No comments:

Post a Comment