Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Another day

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get dressed. I was tired this morning and not looking forward to going to the office. It was really cold and there was ice on my windshield. I had to wait a bit so it could defrost before driving over to BART. That slight delay gave me a wonderful extra 10 minutes out in the cold since I missed the train. Anyway, I got on and I made it to my stop. Walked over to work and signed in. Set up and waited for questions to answer. Talked with a few people before I went over to 1440 to drop off the thank you cards and cookies for my friend and her parents. While I was there I met up with Amilcar and went to have a quick coffee before returning to my desk. I got back here and talked with a few people before I went on my lunch.

(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:

Had lunch and watched the USA vs Iran World Cup game. They won 1-0. The last few minutes were very tense. Helped out my unit mates with some things they needed to do, uploaded a document to a website for another team and now just waiting to go home. Got a call from my wife that both the beanies for the boys are no where to be found. Looks like they might have been stolen at school. She is going tomorrow to ask in the office if by chance there is a lost and found. It's very sad that these kids stoop to that level to steal and even worse if the parents don't catch it and return the item. Packed up and headed to BART. Got to Bay Fair and picked up the car, took it for a wash and got home.

(Afternoon: Left over burrito, water, ZOA, Peanut Butter Cups)

Nighttime:

Came in and checked out the work in the back. Not happy with the placement of the timer for the sprinklers. When we were talking about it I kept asking how the timer would be powered and the guy and my wife kept saying it would be plugged in. I kept asking where since the outlet is no where near where they were talking about. So today it's so out of place. After I came in and helped the boys sing the Christmas songs they have to memorize for school and ate some pizza. Tried to set up my mother in laws TV. But it was too big, we ordered a base for it. Javi showered,  I showered and watched TV. Now off to bed. One more day in the office this week.

(Nighttime: water,  beer, pizza)

No comments:

Post a Comment