Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, November 6, 2022

weekend vibes (11/5/22)

Morning:
Woke up and made some Vienna sausages for Gabriel. Javi said he wasn't hungry. I made coffee for myself, started laundry and tuned into Crown Jewel. We tool off to go get the boys haircuts. 
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Afte the hair we went to Serramonte. I had a brownie and ice Thai tea, the boys had a snack. After we drove to my sister's before going to eat at Round Table pizza in honor of my late dad's birthday. We had a real good time there, ate, talked and drove home. When I got here I continued doing laundry and finished up the wrestling event.
(Afternoon: brownie,  iced Thai tea, pizza, root beer)

Nighttime:
I pulled down more Halloween decorations and we watched a movie. I got the snack bags ready for Gabriel's team. Now going to bed.
(Nighttime: beer, chips,)

No comments:

Post a Comment