Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, November 12, 2022

Wakanda Forever

Morning:
Woke up and went to unlock the gate. Took a shower and made the boys breakfast. We got ready, checked in with the workers and we tool off to go get the boys food sand drop them off to my Mom so we could watch Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. We got to my Sister's place and dropped them of and took off.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
My sister, brother, his girlfriend and my wife watched the movie with me. It was good. I felt it was lacking a but. But I enjoyed it for the most part. After we went to Serramonte to have lunch and drove home.
(Afternoon: popcorn, pizza, water, horchata, torta)

Nighttime:
We got back and checked out the finished deck. It looks great. We paid the man and we went to return some items that were left over. We asked him if he could clean the deck and put a nice finish on it. He will do that this week when he gets the fence repaired. After we went to Target and came home. Gabriel bathed, we worked on his Turkey Disguise project and showered. Watched SNL and now going to bed. Early game tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment