Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Not feeling good

 Morning:

Woke up, not feeling too good, but good enough to go to work. I went to get ready and grabbed my things and started to drive off to the Bay Fair BART station. Now here at work, set up to go and waiting for a meeting to start. The meeting started and it was a bit frustrating. The connection was not good and there was no input from anyone, it felt like I was doing this all alone. After we got some things straightened out I was able to start assigning the documents and the demos. Before lunch I had a quick clarification meeting with my supervisor regarding the training. 

(Morning: Water, coffee, Madeline)

Afternoon:

Had lunch and talked to my Mom. Had another meeting about the training, got new documents added to it and organized it. Created some cases so we could use them for a demo during the training. We are meeting one more time before the day is done. Finished up the meeting and we should be ready to go. Packed up my things and headed out to the BART station. The ride home felt quick,  but it was the same usual time frame.

(afternoon: Hawaiian bread, ham, coffee, ZOA, cookies)

Nighttime:

Got home and out away the bins. Had dinner and got things ready for tomorrow. Hung out with the boys and I took a shower. Sent the boys to bed and watched TV. Now off to bed.

(Nighttime: water, left over burrito, taco, skinny popcorn)

No comments:

Post a Comment