Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, November 5, 2022

Friday (11/4/22)

 Morning:

Woke up and it was cold. Not as cold as yesterday, but still cold. I went to get dressed and got the boys items for school ready. My wife got them breakfast and I went to drop them off. It went well, passed by McDonald's grabbing us some breakfast. Checked in to work and had some coffee and started on my assignment for the day. Not too many questions today, just a chill day that let me do my recording. 

(Morning: water, coffee, sausage biscuit, sausage mcMuffin, hash brown)

Afternoon: 

My wife was running a bit late from her hair appointment. But she came back in time to go with me to get the boys. We returned, my sister picked up Javi and we just finished talking to the person who will be doing our yard work. We talked to the guy and he gave us a way better estimate than the last guy. We have to talk to our neighbor and see if he wants to just repair the fence or get a new one. After he left I checked back in to work. Almost time to be off. Signed out and we went to khol's to return an item back to Amazon. Hit up Michael's to get some items for Gabriel's turkey project and met with my mom, sister and Javi to go eat.

(Afternoon: water, candy)

Nighttime:

We ate at Papa Panchos and had a good meal. Now we are home. It seems really late, I am tired. Watched a movie and went to bed.

(Nighttime: super burrito, horchata, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment