Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Day before Thanksgiving

Morning:
Woke up and went back to sleep. No work today, just a nice day off. Went to shower and got dressed and waited for lunch.
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
Had chicken Gnocchi soup before heading over to the movie theater to watch Strange World. The movie was eh, I fell asleep twice and it really wasn't a good movie in my opinion. After we went over to eat at Dave's Hot Chicken. After my sister took the boys and my wife and I went to Hillsdale mall for some shopping. 
(Afternoon: Chicken Gnocchi soup, popcorn, coke, water, chocolate milkshake, chicken sliders, fries)

Nighttime:
There wasn't to look at over in Hillsdale mall, so we drove to Serramonte. We bought jackets for the boys and went to go pick them up at my sister's. We came home and chilled, had a snack. Gave the boys meds and put them to bed. Watched some TV and now off to bed. Early start tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: beer, water, pizza)

No comments:

Post a Comment