Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, November 21, 2022

MNF

 Morning:

Woke up and got dressed. It was cold this morning. The boys are off this week for Thanksgiving. I was given permission to work from home so I can be here for the plumber. Later today the Niners play on MNF vs the Cardinals in Mexico. Watched a bit of the USA vs Wales World Cup game while I did some laundry. They ended up 1-1. Now just waiting for the plumber and for lunch.

(Morning: Water, coffee, oreos)

Afternoon: 

We had lunch and the plumber came. He checked under the house and he said that there were no signs of leaks or water under there. What is probably happening is that the hot water is causing the noise that we hear. After I cleaned up the garage a bit and checked in to work. Running out the clock now and waiting for kickoff. The game started off slow, but the Niners took over in the 2nd quarter. I ran out to pick up some wingstop.

(Afternoon: Water, Coke, cheese, tortilla, white rice, torta de carne)

Nighttime:

Got the food and came home. Listened to a bit of the game in the car. I helped our neighbor move a broken lawn mower to the street and had dinner. After I had Javi shower. Finished watching the game and celebrated the Niners victory with 2 beers. Now going to bed.

(Nighttime: water, beer, coke, fries, veggie sticks, chicken wings)


No comments:

Post a Comment