Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Finally home

 Morning:

Woke up and got ready for work. Had the boys put their things away. Had them eat breakfast and my wife got their clothes ready so they can change. They changed and we took them to school. After we went to Starbucks to grab some coffee and to get a red cup for red cup day. We got home and I finished my coffee and logged in to work. I recorded a video that was assigned to me. Now I am waiting for questions.

(Morning: Coffee, Water)

Afternoon:

Put the food in the oven to warm up, trying to time it so when my wife gets home we eat. We had lunch and I had a conversation with my supervisor and with Karla about things that are going on. Pretty soon on my next break I will go get the boys. I went out solo to get the boys, picked them up and drove back home. Checked back in to work and now running out the clock. Finished up work and we went outside to check on what the folks did outside. They should be done by Saturday with the concrete. 

(Afternoon: Ravioli, Garlic bread, coke, water)

Nighttime:

Helped Gabriel with his homework. Started watching TNF. I have Derrick Henry going tonight. We went real quick to look for a good burger,  but the lines were long so I ate leftovers from earlier. Javi showered,  Gabriel bathed and I showered after. Finished up watching the game, sent them to bed. Now watching a show before bed. 

(Nighttime: ravioli, garlic bread, water, beer, ice cream)

No comments:

Post a Comment